Olight X7R Marauder Sale
The Olight X7R Marauder replaced the Olight X7 with extraordinarily high output and performance. While the X79 has now been discontinued, the Olight X7R has a built-in battery pack coupled with an upgraded circuit board to catapult the maximum output to 12,000 lumens.
This flashlight was once priced at $600 and before being discontinued was on sale on the Olight site for $279.95! This is your chance to own a powerhouse of a light for under $200, with warranty and fast shipping from Amazon. This is your link to buy now!
- – Maximum output of 12,000 lumens, a 33.33% brightness increase over the original X7 Marauder.
- – USB Type-C charging port and cable included, providing 3 times faster charging than normal micro-USB cable, and it is also quickly becoming the mainstream technology.
- – Enhanced safety. Proximity sensor that drops the output automatically when the flashlight head approaches a nearby object. Active thermal management system that reduces the output when the temperature gets too hot to prevent any damage or overheating.
- – Innovative twist to open and close charging port cover design that still maintains waterproof ability.
- – Ergonomic and user-friendly design. Pop-out lanyard hole for thicker chord to support the weight of the light while still being discrete. Milled finger grooves for a natural and comfortable grip.
- – Multi-function indicator under the side switch. It can work as location indicator, flashlight status indicator, and low battery indicator.